The Curve has the best keyboard imo.
    that's one of the best things about it. also that it's a phone, organizer, mini-laptop, and MP3 player
    08-07-09 06:55 PM
    I've only had my Curve for about two months now and I looove it, even when it freezes on me. I love how I can go on Google Maps and find food, gas stations, business, etc. It's funny because I'll be reading, posting on CB, and then when it's time to sleep, I lay down and grab my BaBy and come back on CB.

A few days ago, I got hungry so I opted to go get some McDonalds. I was wearing shorts with no pockets so I had to carry my wallet, keys and my BaBy in my hands. Guess what? I picked up my keys and my BaBy but forgot my wallet. I realized that I had forgotten my wallet with my drivers license on my way to McDonalds. I said to myself "crap, I forgot my drivers license but I got my BaBy".
    08-07-09 07:45 PM
    Wow. I love my m Curve also but I don't even think I have scratched the surface of what it can do. I have so many questions! I hope I find all the answers here!
    08-08-09 08:37 AM
    I have the 8320 as well. How did u get the theme for the 8900? Do u know how to get skype on ur BB?
    08-08-09 09:12 AM
    You can check BlackBerry Themes | CrackBerry to see themes to your liking. There's many there for purchase.

Get your Curve 8900 Replica Theme for your 83XX and 88XX by clicking on the link. Enjoy!
    08-08-09 09:56 AM
    I have had my curve 8310 now for 15 months and is had been the best mobile I have had. It blows everything out the water.

I still use my old 8800 for work and that is still awsome. ( I just yesterday changed the housing and it looks like a brand new phone )

I am due an upgrade soon and I really want to get a Storm but the new 8900 looks awesome too, not sure about the 8530 though, still to have a look at that

My curve is getting pimped as soon as the green housing arrives with the green trackerball and the black keys. Once that is done, I might just stay with it.

The only 2 problems with the 8310 is

1. The media player could be better, I hate how the seek isn't finer. Moving every 5 mins every time I wanna rewind a hot track in my drum and bass mixes is a bit annoying

2. The lack of video playing from the web.

Let's hope the new curves have solved this.

Still an awesome mobile. I love it.
    08-08-09 10:00 AM
    This is my blackberry. There are many like it but this one is mine. My blackberry is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my blackberry is useless. Without my blackberry I am useless. I must message with my blackberry true. I must be faster than my competitors, who is trying to outbid me. I must beat him to the customer before he beats me. I will. Before Crackberry addicts I swear this creed: my blackberry and myself are defenders of my trade, we are the masters of our competitors, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until are no iphones, but blackberries. Amen
    09-17-09 10:41 AM
    I love my curve, but sadly it has been slowing down on me so im kinda bummed but a lot of the problem is I'm on BES. Other then the restrictions from the bes and the speed its great device i prefer it over the tour.
    09-17-09 10:51 AM
    I've found my Curve has joined the top 3 handsets I've ever had (Startac and i95 being the other two)... and I've had a lot of phones.

Had WM. Don't miss the touchscreen at all. Enjoying a much better built device now IMO. I could go with a 16GB card though the current 8GB has worked well for what it is.

My Berry
    Last edited by jagermon; 09-17-09 at 06:31 PM.
    09-17-09 06:26 PM
    I luv my curve! I have a 8320 and every week I'll be damed if I don't find out something new that it can do or be used for. Thnx 2 Crackberry and these forums, I find out even more! I agree...the colors that it comes in are stellar! Because I'm a bit of an artist, I hate the regular black and greys so when I went into my carriers store to upgrade from the Razor, that "Sunset" BB was calling me from across the sales floor. Now I know why it's called a "Crackberry"!!!! Cause it's not out of my hand or sight for more than 5 minutes. I use it for virtually everything. I know they have a lot more bells and whistles in the newer BB's but haven't seen anything that isn't much more than dressing over what the Curve offers. With this lil thing...all my needs are covered. Hail to the Curve!
    09-18-09 07:07 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah the curve is very well constructed...I know accidentally sunk it in a drink and after pulling the battery, wiping the parts with alcohol and letting it air out... it came back to life within a couple of hours!
    09-18-09 07:11 AM
    If your car is an older model, and still has a cassette deck ... seriously, go to Walmart or Target and buy one of those cheap cassette adapters with the audio cable - plugs right into your iPod or BB or any MP3 player. These things are only about $12 and work very well, plus you don't have the issue of changing radio frequencies when you drive through areas using the same as an FM transmitter adapter.
    09-18-09 07:23 AM
    Ok.... I gotta admit.

The last thing I hold at night, and the first thing I grab in the morning is my 8330 curve!

It sleeps on my nightstand, plugged into the wall outlet, and the last thing I do at night - every night (after I've browsed CB one last time), is hit the alt-right shift-del keys. First thing in the morning, I check email, then CNN and then BBC news.

This is my second berry (had the pearl first), and 2 years down the road it is still as faithful as ever.

There is ONLY ONE thing I wish for for the BlackBerry. And that is that someone would come out with Pocket Quicken for it.

Cheers!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 08:02 AM
    I've had my 8320 for nearly 2 years now. I've had the chance to upgrade to an 8900 which I tried for a horrible 6 weeks in which I went through 5 device replacments because of breaking/ faulty hardware. The 8900 is a POS that breaks, creaks, wobbles, cracks and has a design flaw on the trackball that I wonder how it passed QC.. If you are thinking of upgrading, don't give away your trusty 83xx curve..you will need it.

I've found the 83xx to be the best series of BB that were produced ever- the build quality is immaculate, the screen while not as sharp as the newer ones is well protected and the keyboard is the perfect size.

If only we had more memory...

09-18-09 08:06 AM
    I've had my 8330 since May and now that I have it, I can't believe I didn't switch over sooner. It handles everything I throw at it...even leaving it in the car last night when I went to dinner...I know, Bad Berry owner.

The wife thinks I'm like a kid in a candy store every time I learn something new. Thanks Crackberry for feeding the addiction!
    09-18-09 08:46 AM
    1 of 2 ways. You can either get a FM transmitter or you can hook it up to your stereo if it has aux or usb hookup.
    Question: I have a aux plug that can fit from my BB to my car stereo, but it gives this horrendous buzzing sound. Do you happen to know if there's a specific aux plug that I should be using?

BTW, if it were recognized, I would marry my blackberry! The first was the pearl, now I have my darling 8310, and I'm sure I'll get a newer one when upgrade time comes around...I think I'm starting to have a harem of blackberry phones...
    Last edited by royalty84; 09-18-09 at 10:05 AM.
    09-18-09 09:59 AM
    I have had my curve for only like... 4 days now... I love it! Its amazing just a few small problems, but nothing i cant deal with! Plus.... this phone is sturdy!!! It was sitting on my dash with the window open today driving... and I turned a corner and out it flew.... i stopped right away just to see the car behind me run it over But when i went to pick it up, it was still on and only had a few scratches!!!!! and a small dent from a rock lol.... and with the screen protector on the screen is great! I won't trade this in for anything!
    09-20-09 01:21 AM
    i can say this is truly one of the best phones i have ever had... it makes my life so much easier.... its the best bb out there i think
    09-22-09 09:37 AM
    I have had my curve for only like... 4 days now... I love it! Its amazing just a few small problems, but nothing i cant deal with! Plus.... this phone is sturdy!!! It was sitting on my dash with the window open today driving... and I turned a corner and out it flew.... i stopped right away just to see the car behind me run it over But when i went to pick it up, it was still on and only had a few scratches!!!!! and a small dent from a rock lol.... and with the screen protector on the screen is great! I won't trade this in for anything!
    OMG!!! I just spit coffee on my keyboard, LOL! Glad your BB is ok, LOL!

I love my new (only a week old) Inferno Curve! I came from a Palm Centro (which I loved) but since I was able to get all 5 of my lines upgraded to BB's I went for it! I'm still learning but man do I love this little baby so far!
    09-22-09 10:06 AM
    i've been using my curve for over a year now... i wouldnt trade it for anything. i looked a storm but idk just cant make the chg.
    09-22-09 10:08 AM
    I have been using my 8330 for about 7 months now and I love it!!!! I honestly don't know how I survived without it!

09-22-09 10:14 AM
    This is my first thread but I have read many and that "for those of you that hate your curve" got me down so I need to bring myself back up. Let's talk abt your fav. Things abt ur curve and maybe a success story... It has spell check (which I just used) I hav a 8320 but the theme of a 8900 so its young at heart lol, viigo is just abt the best lil app ever, and in the car I use it as a ipod ( got a 8gig sd). This lil device never leaves my side and wen it does I'm not too happy. So there let's talk abt love lol....!!!

Hmm...I love that when someone threw my curve out the car window while we were going 55 mph (granted it landed in the grass) that it still worked. I swear people get jealous because we have curves....this chic was mad because I kept texting and using BBM and all she heard was, "click, click click"...and threw it out my window....HATER
    09-22-09 12:13 PM
    I love my BB because it trumps the iphone any day! If you have ever attempted to use an iphone for anything even remotely business oriented, you know exactly what I am talking about! It's all about Crackberry Nation!
    09-22-09 12:15 PM
    I love my curve sooo much! Between playing with the phone and looking at CrackBerry.com, I learn something new everyday. I've had it for a little over a month now and I still learn something new everyday. I have a bunch of free apps(probably why it's running a little slow ) that I use daily. I was reluctant about making the jump to a BB but I did my research on CB and that's all it took. I really like the security of the phone, it comes in handy when you're around a lot of nosey people. I dont think I'll ever want another kind of phone
    09-23-09 03:20 PM
99 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD