This is my first thread but I have read many and that "for those of you that hate your curve" got me down so I need to bring myself back up. Let's talk abt your fav. Things abt ur curve and maybe a success story... It has spell check (which I just used) I hav a 8320 but the theme of a 8900 so its young at heart lol, viigo is just abt the best lil app ever, and in the car I use it as a ipod ( got a 8gig sd). This lil device never leaves my side and wen it does I'm not too happy. So there let's talk abt love lol....!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 02:08 PM
    Don't worry, the majority of us love our Curves. Most of the comments on that thread were from folks that love 'em too.
    There are other threads for the aficionados, not to worry, someone just goes and adds to that other thread from time to time.

03-11-09 02:21 PM
    I love that my curve is PINK. It stands out from all those boring businessy BBs but I am still extra organized and get all my email immediately. I also love BeeJive and being in touch with my family through IM whenever I want.
    03-11-09 09:36 PM
    I looove my curve, but dont love repost sorry.
    03-11-09 09:38 PM
    how do you listen in the car? probably a stupid question....
    03-11-09 09:38 PM
    Yeah the Curve is truly an amazing device.
    03-11-09 09:39 PM
    how do you listen in the car? probably a stupid question....
    1 of 2 ways. You can either get a FM transmitter or you can hook it up to your stereo if it has aux or usb hookup.
    03-11-09 09:40 PM
    I've had my 8330 for 3 days and already it kicks my old motoq9c's ****. I am still trying to get familiar with the bb can offer.

03-11-09 09:57 PM
    thanks! i was thinking the audio jack on the phone isn't standard size, is that right?
    03-11-09 10:08 PM
    yes the auto jack on the phone is 3.5mm, one of the only phones that come with 3.5. Most are 2.5
    03-11-09 10:09 PM
    I love my curve too. Just an all around great device in my opinion.
    03-11-09 10:12 PM
    When I was posed with Palm or BB on a whim I chose BB 8330. Best thing I could have ever done. It's a constant companion and thanks to Crackberry its smoking. I'm keep it current on the os and have downloaded a slew of apps. I love that most functions are intuituve, and with constant use they become second nature. Gotta luv it or somethings wrong.

Go Safe and Be Well!
    03-11-09 10:36 PM
    In 3 months I have yet to find a flaw in my 8330. I think most of the "I hate my Curve" threads are based on either user error, or buying one to be cool and not knowing what it does. Another reason that BB's aren't for kids. Let them get their IPhones!

03-11-09 11:03 PM
    Yea I love my 8330. I use it for everything. I recently got an fm tuner for my car and I can play ALL of my tracks. I already created a few playlists exclusively for car use. Internet on it is great and it does just about everything I need it to. I'm also rocking the 8900 theme with the red trackball, it looks epic.

03-11-09 11:13 PM
    Yeah I love my curve as well. Texting on the keyboard is sweet! Internet and email, media player and a 8 gig card make this a handy device! Thanx Blackberry, Crackberry and Crackberrians!

03-12-09 04:09 AM
    1 of 2 ways. You can either get a FM transmitter or you can hook it up to your stereo if it has aux or usb hookup.
    There is a third, many new vehicles are coming equiped with Bluetooth. You can play the music thru the stereo via BT!
    03-12-09 04:21 AM
    I came from using both a Sprint Razr V3m AND a sidekick LX which was prepaid. When I first got my berry it took me a minute to get used to it. But once I did I have been in love. I think beejive is a great alternative to using the AIM proram on the sidekick. I love the email set up on blackberries.

The camera is great... Maybe a little too great bcuz it shows blemishes that I wish it didn't lol. I love the video camera, especially since I can record as much as I want for as long as I want. I wish the sound quality was better but u cnt have everything. Also since upgrading to the Sprint 4.5 OS the Auto Camera Light doesn't work in the video record mode. Is there a fix for that yet?

Battery life is good. I've finally gotten used tto using the BB qwerty keyboard. So overall the phone was a excellent buy for me and I am currently selling the sidekick.

Oh yea!, the phone is great as a portable modem too! And since sprint finally enabled picture mail (even though I'd prefer true MMS) it makes the work around not necessary so therefor sending pictures are easier.

Also, I heard that sprint users can NOW use ringback/call tones... Is this true?
    Last edited by reyrey88; 03-12-09 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Thought about some other stuff to add...
    03-12-09 05:09 AM
    I've had my 8330 for 3 days and already it kicks my old motoq9c's ****. I am still trying to get familiar with the bb can offer.

I agree 100% my Curve blows my Old Motorola-Q out of the water! from email to on board Chat and Face Book, hands down If you have the Q trade it in for the Curve
    03-12-09 06:29 AM
    and it loves me back...from all my team themes to slacker radio...FB...and of course CRACKBERRY!!! upgraded from the pearl to the 8330 and WOW...left ATT to join SPRINT...what a great phone and great plan...still playing with all it has to offer and showing off to all that ask and gaze in wonderment...lol
    03-12-09 06:41 AM
    Where do I start.....
    1. the email is AWESOME, I get right then delivery with NO problem!!!! eat THAT PALM!!!!

2. Customizations: from housings, to themes, BB allows you to truly make this phone YOURS!!!! which is one of the Biggest Plus for me!!!!!!!

3. PApps: no phone that I know of has everything built into it, so you have to get apps, fortunately I've found a slew of apps that are awesome, from teatherberry, to Profiler, Slacker, Freerange, a AWESOME Bible app and I am in EAGER anticipation for Quicklaunch for 83xx to be released, CANT WAIT!!!

4. Physical attributes, I have small hands so the BB Curve fits me perfectly!!!! and the style of the phone itself is AWESOME!!!!!

Web Browsing: It may not have IE Mobile, but for me the browser on this bad boy is nice once you change the settings, and if you want to view full web pages, there's always Opera Mini or Bolt

5. Plan: I am on the sprint network, and i don't plan on leaving until they g backrupt!!!!! Beast Deal, good network, and I really never have to deal w/ cs, so I'm happy!!!
    03-12-09 09:26 AM
    So I just got the blck trackball and a red or "sunset" houseing for it. Now my BB 8320 is in style and I just stare at it lol. But overall this phone is amazing... Long live 83**

03-16-09 02:08 PM
    I love my curve and i don't see how I lived without it for so long.
    03-16-09 02:15 PM
    Had mine for a week and Its the best,came with 4.5 I have 8900 theme man this is a good phone!
    03-16-09 02:28 PM
    so i got the new housing and while i was screwing the tiny screw back in it broke inside so i dont think i can use the new red housing now cuza that. but the black buttons and black track ball look good. man im sad and want a 8900 alllllllllllot
    03-24-09 01:34 AM
    I love that my BlackBerry Curve is so dang efficient at managing my entire life... it does EVERYTHING... I just love it all, the whole package
    03-26-09 12:40 AM
99 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD