I have the Verizon 8330 curve and when ever I get a missed call it lets me know and goes into my call log...however it also goes into my messages..very annoying...Here's the fun part...for those who didn't know...you can turn this feature off so that when u get a missed call it only goes into your call log and that's it..here is how to do it:

Call Log>blackberry button>options>Call logging> then select None.

Happy Crackberrying!
    02-02-09 07:45 PM
    Lol, I think most people knew this, but thank you anyway
    02-02-09 07:46 PM
    I have the Verizon 8330 curve and when ever I get a missed call it lets me know and goes into my call log...however it also goes into my messages..very annoying...Here's the fun part...for those who didn't know...you can turn this feature off so that when u get a missed call it only goes into your call log and that's it..here is how to do it:

Happy Crackberrying!
    Thanks I just got my BB things like this help!
    02-02-09 08:31 PM
    I'd suggest new BB users go check out the 101 series on this site. There are a lot of good tips in there!
    02-02-09 08:33 PM

Happy Crackberrying!
    I remember when I first got my Pearlie I was having that problem. I did not know what to do. That is actually how I found this site; it had the answer to the problem and how to fix it.
    02-02-09 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD