I have sprint and I was thinking bout downgrading back to 4.3 from 4.5.0.77 wat do you guys think.

Oh one question if I use J_cmder to wipe out everything then put back the original official release from sprint. Will everything be ok again like how I got the fone wen I got it all stock software from sprint will be there? If I wanted a brand new clean rom without using back up. I haven't use J_cmder so ya I wudnt know if it wud be ok.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-08 11:07 PM
    It would be fine just delete the old os from your pc. Download 4.3 from sprint then hook up to dm and it will prompt you to downgrade

09-04-08 11:09 PM
    If you want to downgrade, delete 4.5.0.77 off of your control panel and make sure your 4.3 is installed to your PC and when you connect to desktop manger it will ask if you want to downgrade.
    09-04-08 11:11 PM
    Ok my question which wasn't answered, wat if I wipe my whole BB wit j_cmder and put back sprints 4.3 software bak on the fone will it be the same as it was when I bought the fone or it will be no different from downgrading and deleting old files

also how do u unsubscribe a channel on sprint tv I've done it through sprint tv and ecare and they were no help
    Last edited by rdzlyz; 09-04-08 at 11:18 PM.
    09-04-08 11:15 PM
    If you wipe and reinstall with no backup it will be like it was out of the box

09-04-08 11:25 PM
    Okok kool I think ill do that tonite

Also the otha question is hasn't been answered come on guys one of u must have or had this problem

09-04-08 11:32 PM
    Considering no one who responded to you have Sprint, it
    is doubtful they have had your Sprint TV problem.

Start another thread asking that question to Sprint users
    and I bet you will get answers.

One suggestion: Drop the "text speak" and use real words.
    09-04-08 11:37 PM
    Ok my question which wasn't answered, wat if I wipe my whole BB wit j_cmder and put back sprints 4.3 software bak on the fone will it be the same as it was when I bought the fone or it will be no different from downgrading and deleting old files

also how do u unsubscribe a channel on sprint tv I've done it through sprint tv and ecare and they were no help
    j_cmder is useful when you have serious control problem, but it overkill for a simple OS install.

When you install a OS, it totally overwrites memory content. You get a fresh out of the box install.

Of course, if you want to optimize your install, you really want to use CrackMem to manage your installation.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=52044
    09-04-08 11:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD