Hello,
    I am thinking about going from the Pearl to the Curve. I have only had my pearl 7mths. Just wanting to see if anyone has did the switch and what you like and dislike about the switch??
    Thanks
    Angi
    11-08-08 08:59 AM
    Ive never had a Pearl, I came over from the Iphone, Ill never not on a curve, I love it, I know all the hype with the all the new BB's coming out, but personally, I think the bold etc is ugly LOL and its all about looking cute

I do know some take a lil while getting used to the curve not having that suretype or whatever...type thing the pearl has, but you'll be an ol pro in no time on this keyboard..
    11-08-08 09:03 AM
    Yeah, curve rules

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-08 09:06 AM
    Curve until the storm2 comes out.

11-08-08 09:09 AM
    Curve is awesome

11-08-08 09:12 AM
    I had the Pearl and RAN to the Curve when it came out, here to stay.
    11-08-08 10:14 AM
    Haven't had the Pearl, but love my Curve!

I do know a lot of people who currently have the Pearl and want to switch to the Curve, and others who have made the switch and were so happy they did.
    11-08-08 10:28 AM
    I agree with rachel0179, 100%. The Curve is an AWESOME phone, and like her, I am not drawn to the new "bright shiny object" with the release of new phones (i.e. Bold). I'm lovin' the Curve!!!
    11-08-08 10:32 AM
    I went from a pearl to a curve and the transition was extremely easy. You will love the full keyboard.
    11-08-08 10:58 AM
    I know several people who have made the switch from the pearl to the curve, and none of them regretted their decision. It all depends on the person, and how much they like suretype, and the size. I have a curve, and having never owned a pearl I can't really help you out. I can say that the curve is a great device, and I absolutely love it.
    11-08-08 11:08 AM
    I primarily chose the Curve over the Pearl because of the keyboard and from what I was told it has a little better memory system. I do a lot of emails from it and it rocks.
    11-08-08 11:11 AM
    I came from the Pearl and about the only thing I miss is the color pearl application for the trackball. I love the Curve's full keyboard and the larger screen so much. I think both phones are great but the Curve is a wonderful phone.
    11-08-08 11:28 AM
    Yea the curve is really a great phone. For some reason the new phones just don't have that much more of a punch to make me want to buy them.

11-08-08 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD