I thought I saw a thread somewhere about being able to separate email messages from text messages so they are not all spammed together, but I can't find it.

Is their a way of being able to separate the different types of messages I receive on my phone?

In all honesty, I try using the search engine here, but I swear to you that whatever keyword I put in their, it pulls up all kinds of threads and none of the threads have my keyword in the thread title. I must be doing something wrong here.

Thank you,
    Bowers
    10-05-08 09:51 PM
    Messages>Options>General Options and scroll down to SMS and Email Inboxes and change to separate.
    10-05-08 09:53 PM
    Messages>Options>General Options and scroll down to SMS and Email Inboxes and change to separate.
    Thank you very much srplummer.

Bowers
    10-05-08 09:54 PM
    go to your message box and menu-options -General options and there should be an option for "sms and email boxes which allows you to combine or separate the messages.. Hope this helps..
    10-05-08 09:54 PM
    Also, for BBM, open it and hit Menu>Options and go down to Show Conversations in Message list and change to NO!
    10-05-08 09:55 PM
    You'll be left with two folders, plus one for each email account.
    I have four email accounts so I made a folder and put my various email solders into it, leaving only my text and main email folders on my desktop.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by exelant; 10-05-08 at 09:59 PM.
    10-05-08 09:55 PM
    go to your message box and menu-options -General options and there should be an option for "sms and email boxes which allows you to combine or separate the messages.. Hope this helps..
    Thanks Blackmannx,
    Bowers
    Last edited by Bowersdmstech; 10-05-08 at 10:01 PM.
    10-05-08 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD