I looked in the call histoy but it only shows the minutes used on a particular call, not the total amount of minutes used in all calls.
    06-24-08 01:17 AM
    From the Call screen > Menu> Status. This give you both last call and total Calls.
    06-24-08 01:27 AM
    With AT&T type *min and press Send. You will recieve a text notification of mow many minutes you have remaining for the month.

Use *data for your data usage.
    06-24-08 02:01 AM
    With AT&T type *min and press Send. You will recieve a text notification of mow many minutes you have remaining for the month.

I was under the impression that he wanted the total amount of minutes for the life of the phone.
    06-24-08 02:05 AM
    for t-mobes, #646#
    06-24-08 02:07 AM

From which screen do I press *min? When I do it from the phone screen the * turns into an "A" as soon as I press the next letter.

Thanks
    06-24-08 02:13 AM
    Sorry, think of it as the letters on a standard phone keypad. So on your Curve type *626. You might have to use *626#.

For data the number is *3282#.
    06-24-08 02:19 AM
    You can keep an eye on your monthly data usage with MiniMoni - Traffic monitor for BlackBerry a free data monitor that has some useful tracking features
    06-24-08 02:42 AM
    Sorry, think of it as the letters on a standard phone keypad. So on your Curve type *626. You might have to use *626#.

For data the number is *3282#.
    I did send sms txt as: *min, *626, *626# and even called *min but nothing worked, got no response back. I do have AT&T though.
    06-24-08 02:50 AM
    Anyone know how to do this on sprint?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 02:57 AM
    I did send sms txt as: *min, *626, *626# and even called *min but nothing worked, got no response back. I do have AT&T though.
    I'm sorry, it's *646, not *626. My bad. For referance, here's a list of AT&T's * commands:

Check your balance

1. Dial *BAL# (*225#) on your phone.

2. Press the Send key.

3. Within seconds, your balance is delivered via text message to your phone screen. You'll also see your next bill's due date as well as your last payment posted.

Check your minutes

1. Dial *MIN# (*646#) on your phone.

2. Press the Send key.

3. Within seconds, the minutes remaining are delivered via text message to your phone screen. These minutes will be broken down by type.

Check your remaining data usage

1. Dial *DATA# (*3282#) on your phone.

2. Press the Send key.

3. Within seconds, a breakdown of your remaining data usage will be delivered via text message to your phone screen. The remaining data usage will be broken down by type.

Make a payment

1. Dial *PAY (*729) on your phone.

2. Press the Send key.

3. You'll get immediate access to our automated voice system. Follow the prompts to pay your current bill with a checking account, debit card, or credit card.
    06-24-08 03:07 AM
    Anyone know how to do this on sprint?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This is the best I could find. Call CS for more information.

Amount of minutes used on the last call

To view the amount of minutes used on the last call, perform the following steps:
    1. Press the Star (*) key.
    2. Press the Pound (#) key.
    3. Press the One (1) key.
    4. Press the Zero (0) key. Last Call Timer will appear.
    5. To leave the program, press the Exit key.
    Return to Top
    Amount of minutes used since last reset

To view the amount of minutes used since the last reset, perform the following steps:
    4. Press the Two (2) key. Reset Timer will appear.
    Return to Top
    Total amount of minutes accumulated on your phone

To view the amount of minutes accumulated on your phone, perform the following steps:
    4. Press the Three (3) key. Total timer will appear.
    06-24-08 03:11 AM
    I'm sorry, it's *646, not *626. My bad. For referance, here's a list of AT&T's * commands:

Check your balance

1. Dial *BAL# (*225#) on your phone.

2. Press the Send key.

3. Within seconds, your balance is delivered via text message to your phone screen. You'll also see your next bill's due date as well as your last payment posted.

Check your minutes

1. Dial *MIN# (*646#) on your phone.

2. Press the Send key.

3. Within seconds, the minutes remaining are delivered via text message to your phone screen. These minutes will be broken down by type.

Check your remaining data usage

1. Dial *DATA# (*3282#) on your phone.

2. Press the Send key.

3. Within seconds, a breakdown of your remaining data usage will be delivered via text message to your phone screen. The remaining data usage will be broken down by type.

Make a payment

1. Dial *PAY (*729) on your phone.

2. Press the Send key.

3. You'll get immediate access to our automated voice system. Follow the prompts to pay your current bill with a checking account, debit card, or credit card.
    That was very useful thanks!
    06-24-08 03:36 AM
    No problem.
    06-24-08 03:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD