Hi!

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to save voicemails indefinitely?

I have a few messages that I've saved for a long time; even though I used to hear automated recordings like "This message will be saved for 7 days," the messages were never deleted automatically after that time period, so I've kept some for a couple years, actually, with no trouble.

Now, however, I'm getting messages again, when I re-save a given message, saying, (for example) "This message will be saved for 16 days..." and I am concerned because there are a couple of saved voice messages that I absolutely do not want to be deleted.

So, to make a long question short, is there a way to save ones voicemails indefinitely or for infinite time? If so how do I do it?

Thank you for your help!

SmeeBig7.
    09-23-08 11:00 AM
    I have had a couple of messages that I archived by forwarding to my office VMX system. Other than that, I do not know of another solution.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-08 11:14 AM
    Teal,

What is VMX? A voicemail program?

Thanks,
    SmeeBig7.
    09-23-08 11:21 AM
    Hi!

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to save voicemails indefinitely?

I have a few messages that I've saved for a long time; even though I used to hear automated recordings like "This message will be saved for 7 days," the messages were never deleted automatically after that time period, so I've kept some for a couple years, actually, with no trouble.

Now, however, I'm getting messages again, when I re-save a given message, saying, (for example) "This message will be saved for 16 days..." and I am concerned because there are a couple of saved voice messages that I absolutely do not want to be deleted.

So, to make a long question short, is there a way to save ones voicemails indefinitely or for infinite time? If so how do I do it?

Thank you for your help!

SmeeBig7.
    Is anyone else able to offer any input please?

Thanks.
    SmeeBig7.
    09-23-08 01:44 PM
    May be an odd suggestion. If you have a recording device or another curve (voice notes recorder) You could play the message on speakerphone and record it. Then the other curve could mms it to you and you could save on your memory card (if you have one)
    09-23-08 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD