Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Maybe I missed something...I have my gmail set up through BIS and before when I would delete my gmail on my phone it would still be in my gmail when I logged in. Earlier this week I noticed when I delete my mail on the phone it is also gone on gmail. Just wondering what was going on.
    09-05-08 09:19 PM
    Maybe look again, I usually see the option to either delete from both or just handheld.
    09-06-08 12:11 PM
    i have the same issue. my gmail on the phone DOES not sync with the gmail on the pc. i have it set to both handheld and device to delete. i don't mind it. i think there is some issue on this. let me search around the forums.

mine has never synced.

EDIT: oh i misread your post! it DOES sync now for you is what you're sayinng!

ok, i'm going to go test that!
    Last edited by chrisy520; 09-06-08 at 12:34 PM.
    09-06-08 12:16 PM
    Maybe I missed something...I have my gmail set up through BIS and before when I would delete my gmail on my phone it would still be in my gmail when I logged in. Earlier this week I noticed when I delete my mail on the phone it is also gone on gmail. Just wondering what was going on.
    Are you using the Gmail app? I use that and never have any problems. Just go to google from your bb and you will see the link
    09-06-08 12:21 PM
    i'm using push gmail. not sure what is happening but all my gmails on my phone were deleted once i logged onto my gmail on a pc. maybe it IS syncing now!

NO, it still doesn't sync. at least not the test i jsut did. hmm. soemthing is up though because my gmail on the pc was empty. the push gmail on the phone had about 20. after i logged off the pc gmail all the gmail on my push disappeared!
    Last edited by chrisy520; 09-06-08 at 12:33 PM.
    09-06-08 12:29 PM
    Are you using POP3 or Imap? Pop3 is one-way sync IMAP is two way.
    09-06-08 05:23 PM
    How do you know which one is in use?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-08 06:12 PM
    How do you know which one is in use?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    go into your gmail account
    go to settings
    forwarding
    then check if pop or imap is enabled
    09-06-08 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD