If I wanted to cancel my blackberry plan and purchase a new phone for the full retail price, is there any additional charge for canceling the blackberry plan?

I have the curve through verizon if that helps.

Thanks
    12-14-08 08:36 AM
    I dont think so, not for plan changes, however you may want to contact verizon. Im with TMO and I can just go into out acct and make plan changes myself
    12-14-08 08:38 AM
    What phone are you getting? If you are not cancelling service and changed to a non-blackberry, then the the plan will change with no fees to you. Can you give a little more detail or PM with more details and I can answer your question
    12-14-08 08:38 AM
    What phone are you getting? If you are not cancelling service and changed to a non-blackberry, then the the plan will change with no fees to you. Can you give a little more detail or PM with more details and I can answer your question
    I planned on getting a phone that is not a blackberry. Being a poor college student, I can no longer afford the additional charge for features I don't really use.
    12-14-08 08:41 AM
    You should be able to change it, but as I said, call Verizon,
    12-14-08 08:43 AM
    I planned on getting a phone that is not a blackberry. Being a poor college student, I can no longer afford the additional charge for features I don't really use.
    With the way you plan on doing it. Paying full price, yes you can change the plan and remove features without and other fees.
    12-14-08 08:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD