I think this site sucks I can't find one theme I'm looking 4

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 09:16 PM
    Wow strong post What theme do you want? If they don't have one the guys will make one if you request it. Maybe by not saying the site sucks?
    05-05-09 09:21 PM
    This site is by far the best blackberry site around. Many people have been helped in situations they thought they had to buy a new berry. If you can't find a theme on here go look somewhere else, but don't say the best blackberry site sucks with the proof of no theme to your liking

05-05-09 09:58 PM
    This site is by far the best blackberry site around. Many people have been helped in situations they thought they had to buy a new berry. If you can't find a theme on here go look somewhere else, but don't say the best blackberry site sucks with the proof of no theme to your liking

agreed, this site is by FAR the best ever, its what inspired me to get a blackberry!
    05-05-09 10:01 PM
    This site has helped more people than can be counted. It sure has helped me and I try to return the favor as does everyone else on here. To say this site sucks is ridiculous, boohoo cant find a theme you like on here, FYI this site also tells you where to find other themes other than what is listed on here, just look at the blogs!!!!!!
    05-05-09 10:03 PM
    im pretty sure he doesn't really hate this site, its just that he can't figure out how to find stuff (obviously) it is his first post afterall
    05-05-09 10:05 PM
    Didn't see it was his first post but this site rocks

05-05-09 10:07 PM
    Im sure you are prob right ryan, but I think he would have gotten a better welcoming/ response had he not said it the way he did.
    05-05-09 10:09 PM
    seriously though, something is wrong with me.. i freak if i can't visit this site, lol
    05-05-09 10:09 PM
    Im sure you are prob right ryan, but I think he would have gotten a better welcoming/ response had he not said it the way he did.
    true true, i think we need a apology
    05-05-09 10:13 PM
    wow this is by far the best site i have ever used for my blackberry
    05-05-09 10:16 PM
    I think this site sucks I can't find one theme I'm looking 4

Then you just shouldn't use it!!!!!!!
    05-05-09 10:29 PM
    wait wait wait. I think what the OP meant was that he couldn't just find one theme he wanted. He found tons of themes and now can't make up his mind.

But seriously, this site rocks.
    05-05-09 10:32 PM
    This was way over the top for a response, but it sure made me laugh. Anyway for the first poster go into themes and put request in your topic line and someone will probably come up with one or make one for you free. I googled my theme and found one or two sources on the web.
    Over the top/humor/sarcasm was what I was going for. I was merely mirroring the abrasiveness of his post for two purposes. One, to make a point, and two, to make a joke. But if you have to explain the joke, it's not a good one!
    05-05-09 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD