I currently have my new Curve set to Zen however I like the Today theme but my issue is I can't figure out how to customize the Today theme. In order I would like to view my email then SMS/MMS messages, call log, address book and then Calendar. Can this be done? if so how? How many applications can you view in the Today Theme?

Also when I view Calendar in the Today theme it shows my 2 newest events can that be changed to more or less events?

I'm a newbie so I apologize if this question has been asked before
    12-25-07 11:17 PM
    I got my Curve for Christmas, too. I have mine set to the default AT&T theme, mainly because I got used to it first.
    12-25-07 11:37 PM
    I've had a pearl for a while and now the curve. I used the today screen for a while but since I couldn't customize the view....I now use the L_theme.

I do not think you can change the view for the today theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-07 06:44 AM
    If you want a lot of info on your home screen, get PocketDay!
    12-26-07 07:20 AM
    I use the icon theme with a solid black wallpaper background. I have never liked the Zen or Today theme at all...they just are not functional quickly for me at least. If I want the access a particular app quickly, having them all in one place works best for me.

But, when the 4.3 OS version comes along, I might try the "L-theme" since it looks to be the best of both worlds.
    12-26-07 07:23 AM
    If you want a lot of info on your home screen, get PocketDay!
    Yes I have been thinking about getting that myself< not sure if I need the pro, I think the personal would be good enough
    12-26-07 09:11 AM
    Navi,

Thanks, I'll check out pocket day also what is the 4.3 OS version "L-theme"? How does one upgrade to that?

Thanks,

V
    12-26-07 10:31 AM
    The 4.3 OS is not available yet, for the Curve 8310/20...

BUT, you can still download the L theme. A few websites have it...
    12-26-07 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD