I was wondering if anybody was having problems with Themes on their phones. I have uploaded two different themes into my phone over the past two days via the application loader and when I go to apply the themes they are nowhere to be found in the themes folder. I then go to the applications folder and the themes are listed. I do not understand what is going on because I have all the proper software versions and its not working. I have tried battery pulls and uninstalling and reinstalling my themes. Is this a Curve thing? a ATT thing?
    06-27-08 05:49 PM
    Try an install of a theme via OTA. Also, advise which one's you've tried, thus giving us more options to help you...
    06-27-08 05:58 PM
    I have tried the Corkberry Theme and the Blackberry User theme....and I can't do OTA due to the fact that I don't have a data plan.
    06-27-08 06:10 PM
    Anyone ?, Anyone?....I guess my thread isn't as popular as say a college student trying to justify a BB to his parents....*shakes head* Any answers would be great.
    06-27-08 10:02 PM
    Does the theme show up in the Applications list (Options - Advanced Options - Applications)? If so try checking the permissions on the theme? Select the theme and press Menu - Edit Permissions and set all three to Allow.
    06-27-08 10:56 PM
    It does show up and I have tried that...to no avail. Thanks for the tip.
    06-27-08 11:20 PM
    All I could think of off the top of my head.
    06-27-08 11:29 PM
    I had the same problem on my curve initially when i tried to use a theme from my SD card. After I moved it to internal memory I did not have the problem any longer.
    06-28-08 12:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD