New user to BB (8300) and wanting to change the theme. Can themes be created in a program such as Photoshop or Illustrator to use? Downloaded a theme from the Blackberry site, but did not transfer over when I synced my phone. Definitely want to change the current AT&T theme that I have.
    12-27-07 12:27 PM
    Nope! Themes need to be created using a program called "Plazmic Themebuilder" which is available on Blackberry.com.
    12-27-07 12:29 PM
    If you buy a theme and can't get it to sync, you should shoot an email to the techs where you purchased it. I bought one that I had to sync with my pc to install(most themes they just send to the phone or provide a bb friendly link). I couldn't get it to work and they just sent me a link I could get it directly from my curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-07 09:32 PM
    If you buy a theme and can't get it to sync, you should shoot an email to the techs where you purchased it. I bought one that I had to sync with my pc to install(most themes they just send to the phone or provide a bb friendly link). I couldn't get it to work and they just sent me a link I could get it directly from my curve.

12-27-07 09:34 PM
    Thanks a bunch. I was figuring the only way to create my own was to use that website. Attempted to download that software, but continued to run into problems with loading additional applications. Did see a previous post regarding this, so will try that.
    12-28-07 10:52 AM
    Wish I knew how to create themes. I would really like a Mardi Gras Theme........, hint, hint.
    12-28-07 11:13 AM
    A lot of people have problems downloading everything you need to create themes... check out this thread as it may help you.

Plazmic Installation Trouble - Themes4BB.com Forums

I do have it working on my desktop... it was definitely worth the trouble of getting it set up. (i want my theme to be exactly the way i want it.)

Good luck!
    12-28-07 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD