I have had my CURVE since Feb. 2008. I LOVE it more than anything!!

The first week I had it my cousin and I went on vacation to Naples, FL. Neither of us had ever been there. Everyday on the way to the beach we would google restaurants we passed, read the reviews and decide whe we were gonna eat dinner that night. That's when my love started.

Then I downloaded google maps, so anytime i am a little lost or confused driving around, it gets me to where I need to be.

I've download games, themes, and other applications, my favorite so far... VIigo, it allows me to keep up with my #1 addiction celebrity gossip. I don't know why I need to know what Britney is doing 24/7. but its at my fingertips when ever I need it.

I finally bought a media card, and have all my favorite music available anywhere I go. Which also allows me to dl audio books and keep me entertained when ever i have a long drive ahead of me.

Oh, and I love BB messenger, it rocks!! I keep in touch with friends and family almost daily. My dad has always had a BB but I never put much thought into it, as he had it for business purposes only. I've showed him it can be used for recreational pursposes too.....and we talk everyday@!

Anyways.... my second love????? Crackberry.com... anytime I have a question, I can find the answer here. I always think to myself "I've finally got a question or problem that hasn't been posted" but then I do a quick forum search and find my answer immediately.

I've been lurkin here since the day I bought my BB. And Just want to say thanks to everyone who has contributed to this website!! It's awesome!

Sorry for the rambiling but just wanted thank you guys and profess my love for my curve!!!

My 3rd love... is my Wii... but that topic is probably for a different msg board......
    07-07-08 02:58 AM
    CB and BB are the best....
    07-07-08 03:09 AM
    Hehe welcome. I love this website also. Everytime before sleeping I lay in my bed with my curve and browse this site. I should be sleeping right now and here I am typing on my curve laying on my bed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-08 03:10 AM
    A belated welcome, Liz.

Now you have posted, do it more. You are right, 99% of questions can be answered by a forum search and it's the right thing to do when you are looking for answers but once you have found the answer then you can pass on your knowledge that you have to others in here who are a bit lost.

When I got my first BlackBerry (a 7230), CrackBerry did not exist and I really struggled to understand the OS, so I think that this forum is just great.
    07-07-08 03:11 AM
    Btw I love wii too. Mario Galaxy is my favorite game on it. Oh, and I recently purchased wii fit. Seems pretty fun but haven't really tried it out.

07-07-08 03:12 AM
    Welcome to crackberry and the over whelming addiction to BB

07-07-08 03:15 AM
    Hehe welcome. I love this website also. Everytime before sleeping I lay in my bed with my curve and browse this site. I should be sleeping right now and here I am typing on my curve laying on my bed.

I really thougt I was the only who surfed in bed via my bb..... Its really the greatest invention ever....
    07-07-08 03:16 AM
    Btw I love wii too. Mario Galaxy is my favorite game on it. Oh, and I recently purchased wii fit. Seems pretty fun but haven't really tried it out.

Wii FIT is awesome... I don't know how accurate it is as far as all the test goes, but it's fun. I LOVE hoola hooping...

I am really into mario cart right now, with the steering wheels... omg it's so much fun.
    07-07-08 03:20 AM
    Thanks for the welcome Pete and XO
    Last edited by Liz00518; 07-07-08 at 03:31 AM.
    07-07-08 03:23 AM
    That is what people should do. Good relationship. You are the good people at the right place and the right time.

07-07-08 05:50 AM
    Welcome to the addiction Liz !

07-07-08 06:14 AM
    Welcome To CrackBerry!!!!
    07-07-08 08:27 AM
    Welcome to CB!!
    07-07-08 08:32 AM
    Welcome to the Crack!

07-07-08 08:32 AM
    Awesome!! Glad your Berry was sooo helpful!

Belated Welcome...
    07-07-08 08:39 AM
    Welcome Liz! Im pretty sure I have helped you with nothing at all, but enjoy the stay! LOL
    07-07-08 08:41 AM
    ive had mine since november
    i love my curve and cb
    im always checkin the posts from bed
    its a great way to wake up on those lazy saturdays/ sundays
    07-07-08 09:01 AM
    Welcome to CB
    07-07-08 09:42 AM
    Welcome to CB!
    07-07-08 02:59 PM
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes!!!!!
    07-07-08 10:42 PM
    Wii FIT is awesome... I don't know how accurate it is as far as all the test goes, but it's fun. I LOVE hoola hooping...

I am really into mario cart right now, with the steering wheels... omg it's so much fun.
    I love Mario Kart also. I really suck with the wheel so I play with the ninchuk+wiimote combo. We should exchange friend codes and play it online.

07-07-08 11:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD