I just want to say, since I have had my BB since last Wed, I have been browsing here ALOT LOL hours on end, reading thru all previous posts etc

You guys are very helpful in this forum, I belong to many forums but this one, I can get help without being made to feel silly, always a solution etc etc

So.. THANKS!
    09-08-08 11:15 AM
    Aww, that's nice of you to post this. YW!
    09-08-08 11:17 AM
    Glad you have learned a lot here. Soon you will be helping out others as well. Just make sure you stick around!
    09-08-08 11:18 AM
    LOL I for sure will be

I got up this morning, and my boyfriend was like.. "are you gonna be all blackberried again today" LOL

I was up till after midnight last night, browsing etc etc, playing, sooo much fun.

I got the curve on wed, my iphone kept shutting on and freezing on me to the point where everytime I hung up a call, or finished a text msg..

LOVE the blackberry
    09-08-08 11:25 AM
    LOL I for sure will be

I got up this morning, and my boyfriend was like.. "are you gonna be all blackberried again today" LOL

I was up till after midnight last night, browsing etc etc, playing, sooo much fun.

I got the curve on wed, my iphone kept shutting on and freezing on me to the point where everytime I hung up a call, or finished a text msg..

LOVE the blackberry
    I notice a lot of people have more than one phone, why is this?
    09-08-08 11:27 AM
    Very happy you are enjoying the site and learning a lot. Most
    people will never ridicule a question no matter how many times
    it has been asked. And there are some that will go out of there
    way to get a problem solved for a complete stranger.

That in and of itself is what makes this site such a great
    resource.

And Garz is right, soon you will find yourself walking some
    frantic newbie through a crisis. I know I was shocked
    the first time I did
    09-08-08 11:27 AM
    LOL maybe.. I guess only time will tell.

Thats the biggest thing I have noticed here is no ridicule for questions that Im sure are asked over and over and over.
    09-08-08 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD