I too just got the curve, also coming from treo.....

Here are my questions, maybe some of you kind folks can help me. With text messaging, is there anyway to view them in a window format? kind of like an AIM view... the treo had this feature. Was really awesome feature, allowed you to type message at the same time, while one is coming in from that same number and read it while typing.

Also, i am trying to change notification tone, but for some reason the setting i choose in the SMS TEXT option, is the tone thats emitted for texts AND voicemails....how can i have 2 different sounds?

Thanks all
    04-06-09 10:14 PM
    Anyway my question is about the organization of text messages. With my treo, i used to have seperate folders. For ex. Inbox, Sent, Outbox, Drafts and that was it. Each text was automatically put into its folder. On the Curve is there a way to have the sent messages in a sent folder and inbox put into an inbox folder???
    When in messages- have you tried hitting the MENU button and hitting V then enter. (V for View Folder)
    this might help a little will split up out and in for sms and mms
    04-07-09 01:43 AM
    When in messages- have you tried hitting the MENU button and hitting V then enter. (V for View Folder)
    this might help a little will split up out and in for sms and mms
    Thanks! I am able to get to the list of my folders, for example Inbox SMS Sent SMS an so on. That wasnt quite my question though. When I click on my SMS MESSAGES ICON I want it to look like this

Inbox
    Sent
    Outbox..an so on!

Rather than, It just showing a whole list of both my incoming and sent texts. I want them to be in the folder, then i can open the folder an see the new text message. I guess you'd have to have a treo for a past phone to know what I mean.
    04-12-09 11:39 PM
    It won't look like that. Can't be done. Sorry.
    04-13-09 11:43 AM
    I too just got the curve, also coming from treo.....

Here are my questions, maybe some of you kind folks can help me. With text messaging, is there anyway to view them in a window format? kind of like an AIM view... the treo had this feature. Was really awesome feature, allowed you to type message at the same time, while one is coming in from that same number and read it while typing.

Thanks all
    Not that i know of. If you have contacts using BBM it will look like that. SMS/MMS as far as I know cannot be viewed in a open chat type format.
    04-13-09 12:22 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD