Ahhh... I have 8330 and lately I haven't been getting my texts for hours 2 at most but idk why its doing that. I can be in mid conversation ad then not hear back from them for like 30 to an hour and they think I'm ignoring them. The time stamp shows when they sent and when I received what do I do to stop this

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-10 11:57 PM
    I have something like that happing to me but it when i get a text from my gf phone on boost mobile i get all her send massages at once with right time stamp but the texts are like 2-3 hrs old. i don't know if it my bb on Verizon or whats going on i told Verizon customer care but i don''t think they did care bc they had no answer to my problem.
    05-24-10 12:52 AM
    Text message delays are a carrier problem, not a phone problem, so it's something to do with your service provider. Call them up if it's a big issue, if not, you just have to wait :/ sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-10 07:17 AM
    i've had similar issues with BBM...i'll send a message and that little blue clock appears and it'll delay for a bit too.
    05-24-10 02:31 PM
    Sometimes that happens for my whole family texting between sprint and other networks. I wonder if it's a network problem?
    05-25-10 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD