I have seen people who have their name, email address, and phone number displayed on the screen of their phone while it is locked. So that in case they lose it, it will be easier to return. The only problem is that all the people that I have asked don't remember how to put the text on the main "locked" screen!

Help!
    10-02-08 04:16 PM
    Go to options-owner and put it in there! Make sure to save!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-08 04:25 PM
    Options > Owner
    10-02-08 04:25 PM
    That's a cool tip. I just set mine. Now I feel better if I ever lose my berry. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-08 07:44 PM
    In my "owner information" I put this message - (my name) If phone is found, PLEASE contact (home phone number and husband's cell phone number). Reward.
    I hope that will help get it returned if it's lost or stolen. Eternally optimistic?
    10-02-08 11:56 PM
    In my owner's information I list my ICE (In Case of Emergency)
    information.

I can always get another phone but I want my loved ones to know
    if I am in trouble.
    10-03-08 12:13 AM
    Okay after reading several of these posts I cannot figure out how to fix my problem.

Problem - I want to change the "Owner Information" (address and such) that my I.T. department typed in when they connected my BB to the work e-mail, but when I go through Options - Owner and try to change the text it acts like the text is locked.

Any suggestions?
    10-09-08 08:33 AM
    If you are on a BES, you are going to have to talk to your IT department.
    10-09-08 05:58 PM
    Your IT department can lock parts of the BB that react with their network. I'm sure they have to update that information for you.
    10-09-08 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD