Okay, I've searched this site, I've searched google, and I cannot figure out how to tether the darn thing with T-Mobile USA. I've setup a dialup connection with *99# to standard modem but that's about it. I don't know what else I need to do. I can't find an FAQ or guide. I'm going over USB. Help!
    Last edited by tacos; 10-10-07 at 05:18 PM.
    10-10-07 04:33 PM
    I hate to say it but I am a noobie myself. The good part of this is that Tmo has great support, with that said, just call them. I did and they were able to walk me through the process like a snap. The only problem with this so far is that my laptop keeps want to connect with the dial up connection, (every so often) it could be my machine or it could be a settings, or bug. anyhow the hard part is the wait for BB tmo support, they always seem a little backed up vs the reg support.
    10-12-07 03:07 AM
    Google "Blackberry USB modem" and you'll be able to find how to set up a connection. Fairly simple steps but too lengthy to paste in all the steps with explanations here.
    10-12-07 04:23 AM
    Does this work for the new Curve on Tmo??
    10-14-07 10:39 PM
    Yes, I'm tethered right now on my 8320. It's slow, but it's better than nothing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-07 02:15 PM
    Thanks everyone for the help! I used the settings at:
    [i cant post url's until ten posts nevermind I guess]

And was able to get it to work
    10-25-07 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD