Hello all,

Every since I have upgraded to the 4.5 OS with Telus, I'm unable to move a picture file from the root directory they are created under, into folders that I have for saving files. When I try to move, once selecting move here, the picture in the directory list is shown, and the preview of the picture is replaced with an outline where the picture normally was, then it goes back to the preview of the picture again.

I check the folder where I was intending to move the picture to and it was never created there, but remains in the root directory.

Any idea if this is a problem with the OS or if I am doing something wrong?

Thanks,
    Mike
    01-26-09 02:41 PM
    Yeah - I had quite a bit of file management issues when I ugraded to 4.5 (Telus as well)... I spent weeks trying to figure out why I couldnt copy, or move anything (only delete, and even then, couldnt load anything else, even if I deleted a larger file than the one being copied)

Go to Applications > Media > Menu > Options...

Look under General, and change "Device Memory Limit" to the highest option.. 15MB... This is what solved it for me!
    01-26-09 03:47 PM
    Yeah - I had quite a bit of file management issues when I ugraded to 4.5 (Telus as well)... I spent weeks trying to figure out why I couldnt copy, or move anything (only delete, and even then, couldnt load anything else, even if I deleted a larger file than the one being copied)

Go to Applications > Media > Menu > Options...

Look under General, and change "Device Memory Limit" to the highest option.. 15MB... This is what solved it for me!
    Nope that didn't work but I found what did. I used to use "move here" but this time I tried "move into" and that now works.

Mike
    01-26-09 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD