Hey All! Me again =)

I was wondering if theres a way to show my upcoming tasks on my main screen. Like say i have something important coming up 2morro, is there anyway i can have it so it shows on my main screen. Rather than just having my 5 icons on the left hand side??

I have it set as a 15min reminder but i want it to be on my screen like showing its happening tomorro.

My treo used to show tasks for like 2-3 days in advance right in order of occurance on my main screen. Then I'd get the reminder and once it was over, It would delete.

Would I need to create a whole new theme for that to happen? I downloaded Plazmic and damn I was lost !! I dont understand how everyone finds it soo easy to make new themes. I found it confusing, and it took some much needed "searching" to find new backgrounds and icon pics of your choice. Well anyway, I hope someone can Help. Thanks !

04-11-09 08:17 PM
    It's theme dependent. Look for a "Today" or a "Today Plus" theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 08:22 PM
    Umm Ok. Well ty but im still new to the phone so im not even going to attemp downloading a new theme. I just have it so there are 5icons on the left. Just the apps that I use most and TASKS is one of them..

I just like when it shows me upcoming tasks rather then waiting until 15mins before an coming up with a quick box that just says REMINDER or whatever..Ill try looking in the themes that came with the phone originally. Thanks
    04-12-09 11:47 PM
    bUMP.....ILL TAP. hA.
    04-13-09 01:38 AM
    bUMP.....ILL TAP. hA.
    You'll tap??? Ok please tell me you didnt mean that in a dirty way lol
    04-13-09 02:21 AM
    You should have a Today theme on your berry. Switch to it and you can see calendar, messages, and call log as you did on the Treo. Unfortunately, blackberry doesn't allow Tasks to be shown like this on your Today Screen.
    04-13-09 07:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD