i recently upgrade to t-mobiles os v 4.5.0.81, and now i can't go onto the edge network, and cant send out MMS, im on t-mobile carrier using the 8320 curve, before i upgraded to the os v 4.5.0.81, everything worked fine, mms sent/recieved, edge network works fine, i do not have the BB unlimited plan, but have unlimited text/pic plan. the upgrade when smooth with no problems at all, i just want to send and receive mms. does anyone know how to fix this!! TIA!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 02:41 AM
    Resend Service Books, on your PC log into your carriers BIS site and there will be an option for RESEND SERVICE BOOKS.
    11-18-08 04:17 AM
    Resend service books and reregister host routing table both are under options, advanced. When you do host routing table scroll to the one in bold highlight it and press menu button then select register.
    Good luck
    By the way I had nothing but problems with tmobiles .81. IMHO get a different OS.

Last edited by fisherclive; 11-18-08 at 04:36 AM.
    11-18-08 04:34 AM
    Resend Service Books, on your PC log into your carriers BIS site and there will be an option for RESEND SERVICE BOOKS.
    do i go into my DM for that? im a total noob to bb,step by step please? thanks!!
    11-19-08 03:13 AM
    No, open your web browser on your PC and go to Unsupported Browser set up an account there and click the option for SEND or RESEND SERVICE BOOKS
    11-19-08 03:15 AM
    Resend service books and reregister host routing table both are under options, advanced. When you do host routing table scroll to the one in bold highlight it and press menu button then select register.
    Good luck
    By the way I had nothing but problems with tmobiles .81. IMHO get a different OS.

i went to register host routing, there is nothing there, all it says there is *no entries* ?
    11-19-08 03:16 AM
    okay, sorry if i sound very stupid, i already have a account on t-mobile, signed up and everything awhile ago, but where is that option send or resend service books under?
    11-19-08 03:32 AM
    i found the option, and setup it up, i send service books, it says service books sent successfully, still nothing happens?
    11-19-08 04:21 AM
    i found the option, and setup it up, i send service books, it says service books sent successfully, still nothing happens?
    OPTIONS>>ADVANCED OPTIONS>>HOST ROUTING TABLE What does it list? and also OPTIONS>>ADVANCED OPTIONS>>SERVICE BOOK
    11-19-08 04:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD