i can receive MMS, but i can't send out - i just get the red X every time. anyone else experiencing the same issue?
    11-28-08 01:48 PM
    Hi! I'm having the exact same issue! Could this just be a TMO issue?

I can receive MMS fine. I can also send the pics to myself fine as well. But everytime I send them to someone all they get is a "red x" where the pic should be!

Any suggestions??
    12-07-08 10:30 PM
    12-07-08 10:31 PM
    Thank you for the reply.

Unfortunately, I tried all the steps and still having the issue.
    I resent all my service books and it's still sending a red x when I send a MMS.

Any other possible solutions?
    12-07-08 10:55 PM
    I recommend you follow the last step and contact Tmobile.
    12-07-08 11:06 PM
    Go into options and scroll down in mms and c that ur settings there are correct. Then if not call tmobile and see what they say.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 04:02 AM
    I found MMS in Options.

What should my settings be?

Multimedia Reception is set to Always
    Automatic Retrieval is set to Always

Then there is Notifications and Message Filtering but none of those boxes are checked. Would that have anything to do with people receiving a red x from me though?

Help. I'm lost without my MMS messages.
    12-08-08 10:31 AM
    Mine is set to always and home only for the first two, onthing else is checked. Try registering your device,

Send Service Books: Click your internet email icon (the envelope with a gear in front of it)> click service books> click send service books, or log onto your provider's website and send them from there.

Register Device: Click options> click advanced options> roll down and click host routing table> press your menu key> select register now> click back and close.

12-08-08 11:02 AM
    Mine is set to always and home only for the first two, onthing else is checked. Try registering your device,

Send Service Books: Click your internet email icon (the envelope with a gear in front of it)> click service books> click send service books, or log onto your provider's website and send them from there.

Register Device: Click options> click advanced options> roll down and click host routing table> press your menu key> select register now> click back and close.

Hey Exelant...RPD!! haha. sorry.. off topic.. carry on
    12-08-08 11:11 AM
    Thanks for the reply!

I regsitered my device. Still nothing.
    I sent my service books. Still nothing.

I guess I'll call TMO (again) and see if they can tell me something different. I hope so. This is beginning to be somewhat annoying. I want my MMS messages to send. Ha.
    12-08-08 11:11 AM
    Yes, my mms is working with tmo, you mat have something going on with your service.

And hi to you too, DD Girl!

12-08-08 11:32 AM
    you're too funny haha!
    12-08-08 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD