I would like to think this was a memory problem, but it can't possibly be. I currently have 20000508 bytes of memory left, not to mention a 1G memory card that I have all of my pics, ringtones, etc. automatically saved to.

I have one application and that's facebook.

Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?...it is seriously annoying!

Thanks
    12-13-07 10:19 AM
    Hi.

If nobody gets back to you, read this thread for updates. I experienced the same problem, and I'm afraid it might be deeper than lack of memory.
    12-13-07 12:43 PM
    Okay...I need 10 posts to post up the URL lol
    12-13-07 12:44 PM
    At least this way maybe your post will attract more attention =D
    12-13-07 12:45 PM
    Almost there...
    12-13-07 12:46 PM
    Not yet...
    12-13-07 12:47 PM
    This should be #9
    12-13-07 12:48 PM
    And this should be #10.

Wow, I can't believe this is only the tenth post I've made...
    12-13-07 12:49 PM
    12-13-07 12:49 PM
    lol..thanks phatnesz for all ten posts! I had looked at that thread but it seemed to mainly be talking about the memory issue and the software. I think it's safe to say that it is not a memory issue, so then it must be the software, right?

I hope so b/c it can't keep doing this! Hopefully that works!...thanks
    12-13-07 03:55 PM
    You're welcome

If you really think it's a software issue (and I think I'll agree with you in your case), then maybe you should reinstall the OS...but don't take my word for it! I am not too knowledgeable on this topic.

And maybe that other thread will produce some results...I'll keep checking.

Take care!
    12-14-07 07:30 AM
    Came across a similar problem with my T-mob Curve yesterday morning. All email (BES Outlook) messages from the previous 3 weeks deleted and calendar entries older than 1 week were deleted. Memory may have been close to full, but now have over 11 MB free. I still have the messages in my corporate Outlook account but would like to sync them back to the BB. No luck with that. Any ideas?
    04-25-08 07:44 AM
    And this should be #10.

Wow, I can't believe this is only the tenth post I've made...
    LOL This is funny I must give you an "A" for effort in posting that link.
    You're a Trooper!
    04-25-08 07:55 AM
    lol..thanks phatnesz for all ten posts! I had looked at that thread but it seemed to mainly be talking about the memory issue and the software. I think it's safe to say that it is not a memory issue, so then it must be the software, right?

I hope so b/c it can't keep doing this! Hopefully that works!...thanks
    Phat is on the right track. You mentioned your file free is currently 20 Mb. That is about what you can expect after doing a battery pull.

Keep an eye on that free space. If it drops under 10 Mb, you can restore it by doing the battery pull again.

At some point under 10 Mb, the BlackBerry low memory program kicks in and clears out the "old" suff along with all it's temp files.
    04-25-08 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD