ok so i was wondering if i could add the data plan for blackberry on my dadst-mo account which is on the same family plan as me and i would get the data plan too? or do you need seperate data plans for each account wanting the data plan?
    07-28-08 06:14 PM
    You will need a seperate data plan per phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-08 06:31 PM
    However, be thankful that on T-Mobile that its $20 for total blackberry unlimited data!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-08 06:32 PM
    You will need a seperate data plan per phone.
    +1... I've been checking similar things... and in my case I want to get connected to our work blackberry server, and that will take the $20 data plan w/web browsing.
    07-28-08 06:39 PM
    Separate data plans for each line I could only wish there was unlimited data for an entire family plan. he11, if they did that I would get 2 berries for the heck of it! haha
    07-28-08 06:42 PM
    Sorry, I should have included checking into getting a Blackberry for both myself and my daughter (for college)... we have the unlimited family texting plan, but there is not family blackberry plan... I wish they would start one.
    07-28-08 07:57 PM
    Just pick any regular family plan, add BB unlimited for each line, and you are all set. I just did that with my wife on Tmobile, we both have BBs.
    07-28-08 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD