Hi. I am a bona fide n00be. I have banna bunches for hands & thought i could score a keyboard cheap on ebay. I got one of the M&M coolMIR ones & got it to work once, now it gives me the "insufficient power for USB port" flashing box on the BB, and i can't enable it from the BB test screen like the directions say. I did allow the keystroke injection & can't get any further. I am definitely NOT a wizard with computers/smart phones, or other electronic devices, but i do follow directions well. The link for the keyboard is:

man-machine.com/coolmir.htm

Can't post a url, but that should come up in a cut & paste. Sorry for the hassles.

The keyboard charges & functions ok, it seems to be something in the BB itself that is causing this to happen. I deleted the coolMIR program once, rebooted & reinstalled the OTA version and it worked great, then when i turned it off & retried it, it didn't work, again.

For a little background, my BB isn't part of a BES & i'm pretty much an e-****. I love the BB. My previous phone was a Razor that i hated for 2 years & before that i had a Star-tac for MANY years & loved it.

Any help from someone that owns/uses this keyboard with their BB would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    06-01-08 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD