Welp guys I�ve already got 8320 for At&t. No just kidding but it is the Sapphire colored casing provided by cnn.cn (freaking fast shipping from HK) Comes with complete housing, purchased a new clean pearl, running os4.5 (video recording, voice notes, and DOCs to GO premium). So far everything has been running so smoothly I just want to drive to Canada and hug the RIM staff. I really couldn�t give up GPS for wifi so I opted to build my own little masterpiece. I already have had lots of second looks from the store I work at wanting to get their greasy fingertips on this dime piece. Again I ordered the housing on a Tuesday evening and it arrived Thursday at 10am with the express order for 30 bucks. So its ramen noodles for a week tops but I�m gonna hit up Vegas to renew my vows to the trusty curve.
    09-04-08 09:59 PM
    I luv the color!
    09-04-08 10:22 PM
    What theme are you using in the Last pic? Looks sweet
    09-04-08 10:25 PM
    So is this a 8310 in the 8320 case? thats what it sounds like from the post.
    09-04-08 10:40 PM
    ATT is supposed to come out with curve that enables wifi and will use the numero 8320, but yea the case works on this 8310 with no problemos. As for the theme used its the corkberry theme that i snagged for FREE on CB and I've enjoyed it 20 folds.
    09-04-08 10:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD