if I perform a system wipe out on my BB Curve, what exactly will be deleted? If it's just going to be all my messages and contacts, I'm fine with that as I have that information stored elsewhere. I want to try this to see if it will bring my BB Messenger back, which I stupidly deleted and can't figure out how to install it again. So in short will a system wipe restore it back to factory settings with BB messenger?
    09-11-09 05:49 PM
    No, a wipe will not restore BB messenger. You will need to re-install the OS.
    09-11-09 06:01 PM
    if I perform a system wipe out on my BB Curve, what exactly will be deleted? If it's just going to be all my messages and contacts, I'm fine with that as I have that information stored elsewhere. I want to try this to see if it will bring my BB Messenger back, which I stupidly deleted and can't figure out how to install it again. So in short will a system wipe restore it back to factory settings with BB messenger?

No need to do a wipe. It should be on desk top manager on your computer. Check to make sure you did not just hide the icon for the BBM.
    09-11-09 06:02 PM
    How would I go about doing that? I hear all the talk about Desktop Manager, but I can't download that because I use a Mac.
    09-11-09 06:03 PM
    How would I go about doing that? I hear all the talk about Desktop Manager, but I can't download that because I use a Mac.
    Check the blog section on this site. DM is out now for the Mac I believe.
    09-11-09 06:05 PM
    Awesome, thanks.
    09-11-09 06:10 PM
    Awesome, thanks.
    You're welcome.
    09-11-09 06:13 PM
    This software does not support your current operating system. ARGHHH
    09-11-09 06:14 PM
    [QUOTE=alexalsmith;3569231]This software does not support your current operating system. ARGHHH[/QUOTE

Is that what your computer says about the DM?
    09-11-09 06:26 PM
    Yup, when I try to install it..
    09-11-09 06:37 PM
    Sorry, I use a PC so I am at a loss. Have you tried the pocketmac that the 101 mentions on the download page?
    09-11-09 06:54 PM
    Yeah, every time I try to add blackberry messenger onto pocketmac is freezes and stops responding. Thanks anyways.
    09-11-09 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD