I can't sync my BB to my computer. It goes thru the process but nothing transfers. It just stopped working this week
    07-01-09 05:38 PM
    I just got a new one today and mine isn't working either and it's annoying me! ugh!
    07-01-09 09:04 PM
    Please keep in mind, this is an article, but can apply to newer version of the desktop manager. Just some things to try. Other KB references can be at blackberry.com technical database

Overview
    Intellisync� completes the synchronization process, however, no data is actually synchronized. There is no error message generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cause
    There are multiple causes to this issue.

The Intellisync folder is corrupt.
    The Messaging Application Programming Interface (MAPI) profile is corrupt.
    The organizer data and Synchronize Organizer Data options are not selected.
    The BlackBerry� Desktop Manager does not detect the Microsoft� Outlook� personal folder file (.PST) or MAPI profile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resolution
    Complete the appropriate resolution.

Cause 1
    The Intellisync folder is corrupt.

Resolution
    Delete the Intellisync folder. For instructions, see KB11703.
    Configure the PIM applications for Microsoft Outlook.

In BlackBerry Desktop Manager, double-click on Synchronize or Intellisync, whichever appears in the BlackBerry Desktop Manager window.
    Select the Configuration tab.
    Click Configure Synch.
    Select the application that you would like to synchronize, and select Choose.
    Select the program that you would like to synchronize with, and click Ok.
    When you have all of the applications that you wish to synchronize configured, click Ok.
    Click Synchronize now.

Cause 2
    The MAPI profile is corrupt.

Resolution
    Create a new MAPI profile. For instructions, see article 195718 in the Microsoft Support Knowledge Base.
    Configure BlackBerry Desktop Manager to use the new MAPI profile. For instructions, see KB03650.

Cause 3
    The organizer data and Synchronize Organizer Data options are not selected.

Resolution
    Select all of the organizer data and Synchronize Organizer Data options.

In BlackBerry Desktop Manager, double-click on Synchronize or Intellisync, whichever appears in the BlackBerry Desktop Manager window.
    Select the Reconcile Messages and Synchronize Organizer Data check boxes.
    Click Synchronize now.

Cause 4
    The BlackBerry Desktop Manager does not detect the Microsoft Outlook personal folder file or MAPI profile.

Resolution
    Download and install BlackBerry Desktop Manager 4.2.2 or later from Smartphones, Cell Phones & Smart Phones at BlackBerry.com.
    07-01-09 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD