When I connect my BB 8320 to mac via USB, I get "not enough USB power" and cannot sync. Can anyone help? Thanks.
    02-24-08 12:27 PM
    Are you hooking it up directly to the mac harddrive? Or are you hooking it into the keyboard &/or a USB hub? If you hook it into the harddrive directly, you should be fine.
    02-24-08 01:12 PM
    I'm going thru the usb port on my macbook laptop -- it was OK the first time I tried it back in December -- no problems, now I get an error message also that says "skipping", can't connect to BB. I have standard BB, no data plan, but just want to sync my calendar/tasks. Any other ideas?
    02-24-08 01:16 PM
    Hmmm...I'm syncing through my Powerbook USB and am not having the problems you're describing. Have you tried a battery pull?
    02-24-08 01:30 PM
    sorry for delayed reply, but just did a battery pull about a week ago while on phone w/T-mobile. Do you think it would be a good idea to reinstall the BB desktop software?
    02-24-08 04:57 PM
    The BB desktop software doesn't work with Macs. You need to download PocketMac or Missing Sync.

If you're trying to use the Desktop Manager on a Mac, it could be the reason nothing's working.
    02-24-08 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD