When syncing my BB Curve w/MS Office 2007 I keep running into the following problems:

- MS Office 2007 task does not reflect the reminder set on BB. For example, the task has a due date, but the reminder is either no longer set or is shaded grey as if you can see it, but its not active. Therefore, I miss the task because the reminder isn't working.

- MS Office 2007 does not reflect whether or not the reminder I set on my BB then synced is still active or missing. However, I have noticed that these tasks are bolded on my BB.

- My BB task list and MS Office 2007 task list are consistently different by some variable (reminder vs. no reminder, due dates don't match, etc.)

I cannot determine if I am running into these problems when the task is generated on my BB vs. on MS Office 2007.

On top of this I recenlty noticed there is a task list and to do list in MS Office 2007, which further complicates the mystery of my problems.

Appreciate any best practices and/or suggested resolutions as I can't be the only person dealing with these issues.....or maybe I am the chosen one!

Thanks.
    05-27-09 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD