I had problems synchronizing my BB to my Outlook Calendar, and I followed someone's advise to wipe the handset and resynchronize.

That worked fine for the Calendar, but now nothing appears in my address book. When I used the Blackberry Desktop Manager to synch my BB to my Outlook Contacts, it told me that all 1277 of my contacts (I have alot of contacts) were added to my BB. However, when I opened up my BB address book, it says it has zero entries.

I then tried to resynch using my laptop instead, and the Desktop Manager told me that my BB address book had all 1277 entries, and then added another 30 contacts that were on my laptop. However, the address book now only shows those 30 additional entries.

So, I seem to have all 1300 entries on my BB, but the first 1277 seem to be hidden (or placed somewhere else).

Any ideas on how I can access them?
    03-20-09 06:12 PM
    Go to address book and click menu button/click on filter and make sure you don't have filter set. Hope this helps.
    03-20-09 06:27 PM
    No, no filters were set. (That's one of the first things I checked! )
    03-20-09 06:54 PM
    Okay, I fixed it.

I resynched again, this time checking the box for erasing everything on the target (device). So, it apparently erased the invisible contacts, and then replaced them with the visible versions. Weird.
    03-20-09 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD