My BB Curve 8330 from Sprint currently has Contacts & Memos that I downloaded several months ago from my desktop Outlook and Palm applications. Since then I have updated items separately in both the desktop files and the BB. Is there a synchronization option that preserves and updates the updates on each platform? I don't want to overwrite either the BB Curve or the desktop Outlook and Palm files except to add new items. Thanks!
    01-18-09 11:14 AM
    It can be either, depends on how you have it set up in desktop manager.
    01-18-09 11:28 AM
    Thanks for your quick response... Do you mean "either" from Desktop to BB, or BB to Desktop, or "either" updating only changes on both platforms (which I want to do) versus overwriting one or both platforms (which I don't want to do)?
    01-18-09 11:50 AM
    You can set it up any way you want. 1 way between either Outlook and BB where only changes in Outlook are updated to BB, or only changes in your BB are updated to Outlook, or you can make it 2 way where changes made in either your BB or Outlook is synced with the other.

Sounds like you want one of the one way setups.
    01-18-09 01:46 PM
    How do you set this up? I want to sync all my data from my BB to Outlook and not the other way around.
    01-18-09 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD