Hey everyone,

I've been searching the forum for an answer for this but haven't found it. I'm trying to back-up just my address book and calendar on my computer before I wipe my curve. I'm using the advaced tab on the desktop manager and have imported the files to the left side (computer). However, how do I edit my address book on my computer if I don't have Outlook? Is there a way to do it with desktop manager? Also, it doesn't give me an option to save it to the computer, will it remain there until I transfer it back to the wiped curve?
    12-05-08 12:12 PM
    I would recommend that you do a full back up. Then when you restore, you can select only the databases you wish to restore.
    12-05-08 12:25 PM
    how do i select the databases that i want to transfer? also, does anyone know how to sync BB to windows live mail?
    12-05-08 12:38 PM
    Sorry it's not possible to sync with Windows live applications.

When you do the advanced restore, load the back up you made. select the databases you want and hit the arrow pointing to the right.
    12-05-08 12:44 PM
    oh, that's too bad! i have one more question, i have the upgraded OS, but none of my e-mails are coming through as HTML... why is this?
    12-05-08 01:08 PM
    12-05-08 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD