im a noob i just got my curve i just installed my software but its not syncing from my sd card how do u sycn from sd card please help me im going crazy
    09-21-09 09:38 PM
    Enable your mass storage mode and once your phone is plugged in use it like if it was a flash drive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 10:30 PM
    thanks but its still not traffering my videos
    09-21-09 10:43 PM
    Well in my case, I installed Desktop Manager to my vista pc. Then when I plugged in the Curve, it loaded the drivers. Because I'm password protected, my Curve needed the unlock password, then the DM asked for it as well.

I assume you've got DM installed but since you're just looking to sync, make sure you're not being asked by the Blackberry for an unlock code. If you don't have it locked, can you see the Blackberry as a removable drive in Windows Explorer? If not, might be a driver issue and try a different USB Port to load them.

Lastly, sometimes the USB connection to the Blackberry can be a little loose. I can tell because if I move it while connected to the pc, it prompts me again for password.

Let us know how you make out on this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 03:38 AM
    Also, if you have content protection enabled, ensure that you uncheck the "encrypt media card" option. If you leave it encrypted, you will only be able to view it on your BB since your PC doesn't have the encryption keys loaded to decrypt the file for you to view it.

RIM is aware of the problem, but they have not released anything to correct it.
    09-22-09 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD