How do you sync bb 8330 on diff computers? I'm trying to sync my address book at home, and at work, both are outlook express. BB syncs with one at home just fine, at work it says it has sync'd but none of the info shows up.
    02-19-09 10:39 AM
    How do you sync bb 8330 on diff computers? I'm trying to sync my address book at home, and at work, both are outlook express. BB syncs with one at home just fine, at work it says it has sync'd but none of the info shows up.
    Welcome to Crackberry!
    I don't use Outlook personally, however I have a few ideas. Maybe trying a battery pull after syncing will kick start it? Are you using the same version DM at work as you do at home? You may have to set up your work email from Outlook to be able to sync? I don't know, maybe you can do it briefly, sync your address book over and then remove the address? Did you configure your DM on your office computer to sync? I'm assuming you did if it tells you it syncs and nothing happens. You may try uninstalling the DM and reinstalling it and reconfiguring again. Sometimes even something simple like that will work. I'm just throwing out some ideas out to be honest.

Hopefully someone with more experience will come along. Those are the only things I can think of right off the bat anyway.

Good luck and welcome to Crackberry,

~Jazzi~

02-19-09 12:20 PM
    Thanks Jazzi
    02-19-09 04:06 PM
    Used same version of DM on both computers. Tried the battery pull. Now I'm scratching head, lol.
    02-19-09 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD