For now aparent reason the sync between outlook calender [2007 on vista] does not work anymore. The other items sync okay. Tried re installing BDM. No go. Will whipping the BB cure the problem or is there an easier fix?
    10-03-09 04:20 PM
    Yep Frank, help is to late for you. You are on your one
    10-05-09 02:00 AM
    Reinstalling wouldnt typically helpy if it a user config issue as the configuration information is stored somewhere underr %USERPROFILE%. Have you tried going into sync, configure, sync and verifying that calendar sync is still enabled? Or turning off calendar in the same place, syncing, then turning it back on again?

It is also possible that the sync is syncing with a calendar on the device which isnt what you think is the default - but only if you have multiple calendars on the device.
    10-05-09 02:09 AM
    Thanks GlenB

I did leave agenda out and than back in. No good. I do indeed have more email accounts, and therefore it seems more agenda accounts. In options/advanced/standardservices the one I believe it should be is used. Hope you have more idea's. Thanks for the help
    10-05-09 02:33 AM
    Just moving the topic back to top of pile. Craving for help
    10-05-09 01:16 PM
    It seems to be a persistent problem. Hope someone has knowledge on it
    10-06-09 12:49 AM
    Assuming you are on BIS.....

If you are considering wiping the BB, then make sure you back it up first. Then wipe.
    Then before reconnecting the device, clear all sync configuration data either by using the option in the DTM GUI or by removing/renaming the %userprofile%\Application Data\Research In Motion\Intellisync directory.

Then restore the non PIM data using Backup/Restore -> Advanced.

Then push your service books out from the BIS site.

Then setup sync again and see if it works.
    10-06-09 04:19 AM
    Thanks Glen,

Yet again I whiped. Its working fine now. Thanks.
    10-06-09 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD