hey guys,
    I just bought a new 8310 and I am trying to get my old blackberry email from my previous 8300 onto the new BB. I have tried to go through the setup wizard but can't figure anything out. I am wondering if it may have something to do with the outage right now but if anyone has any suggestions on where i need to start it would be much appreciated!
    02-20-08 12:04 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. What exactly are the problems?
    02-20-08 12:25 PM
    I see you also use AT&T. I use BIS and I haven't had any problems at all today regarding the latest outage. In fact, several of my emails make it to my BB before Outlook on my desktop.

You didn't specify if you were using BIS or BES. Anyway, to set up your email for BIS you need to go to https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular The directions are pretty self explanatory there.
    02-20-08 01:05 PM
    hey guys,
    I just bought a new 8310 and I am trying to get my old blackberry email from my previous 8300 onto the new BB. I have tried to go through the setup wizard but can't figure anything out. I am wondering if it may have something to do with the outage right now but if anyone has any suggestions on where i need to start it would be much appreciated!
    Have you tried backing up your old blackberry and restoring the messages back on to your new one? That to me would be the easiest way to get them transferred over and it should not have anything to do with the outages today.
    02-20-08 02:28 PM
    thats what i should have done rschwalbe... but i didnt, i called att and the service department did it for me over the phone and said i couldn't log on to my account due to the outages??? hopefully this isn't a reocurring issue because when rim is running up to par its great, but i have only had a BB for just over a month now and there has been two instances just like this one where rim has been down for whatever reasons!!! thanks for the help everyone
    02-20-08 02:42 PM
    Did the new bb get registered with att wireless network? When I went from the 8100 to the 8320 last week after the new pin# was registered all my email accts appeared on the new bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-08 04:03 PM
    I'm assuming that the service tech did all that for me, im telling you i couldn't do ANYTHING with my curve when the outage happened. I read on the forums it was mainly hitting emails but i couldn't log on to my bis or anything thats why i called the tech.
    02-22-08 09:56 AM
    have you tried the "Switch Device" program on the Desktop Manager software?
    02-22-08 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD