I switched sim cards and put my fiance's in my phone and mine in his for a brief time, now that my sim card is back in my phone I am not receiving emails. I got the message saying I was registered and nothing else was changed manually by me, so not sure why. I even went as far as deleting the email accounts and adding them back on, still nothing. Was there some trick I am missing or something I did wrong? Anyone with advice would be appreicated.
    Oh, and his was a BB that I switched to but I think it's an 8800. Either way I didn't change any functions or options on either phones and really not much was done as far as usage during this switch. I'm so frustrated, but DEF learned my lesson
    Thanks
    J
    Last edited by jlgray; 04-25-08 at 06:28 PM.
    04-25-08 06:25 PM
    Did you go through the email setup wizard?

If so then try reentering your pin and IMEI on the BIS login.
    04-25-08 06:28 PM
    I'm not sure what you mean by re-entering my PIN on BIS. I did go through email setup and it's all there like before, just not getting any msgs. Where is this I would re-enter my pin.
    04-25-08 06:36 PM
    Looks like you are at&t, so goto bis.na.blackberry dot com/html?brand=mycingular. Log in and and click service book on the left side. I think this will send re-provisioning down to your BB.

You can also do this from your BB via the new email wizard, i think. I just do it from my computer.
    Last edited by rsmith7; 04-26-08 at 12:14 AM. Reason: typo
    04-26-08 12:14 AM
    Looks like you are at&t, so goto bis.na.blackberry dot com/html?brand=mycingular. Log in and and click service book on the left side. I think this will send re-provisioning down to your BB.

You can also do this from your BB via the new email wizard, i think. I just do it from my computer.

Also re-validate your email accounts.
    04-26-08 12:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD