I just upgraded from a Pearl to a Curve and I would love to have some software that would make my typing easier, like the Suretype did. I liked the fact that I didn't have to finish long words and that contractions didn't have to be typed in either. Is there some software that makes typing on the Curve easier? I have tried Vlingo but it seems I can speak two sentences, then the softwares gives me an error message that my message is too long.

Thanks.
    08-26-08 09:30 PM
    I just upgraded from a Pearl to a Curve and I would love to have some software that would make my typing easier, like the Suretype did. I liked the fact that I didn't have to finish long words and that contractions didn't have to be typed in either. Is there some software that makes typing on the Curve easier? I have tried Vlingo but it seems I can speak two sentences, then the softwares gives me an error message that my message is too long.

Thanks.
    I would be interested in this too. Although the Curve has the full qwerty keyboard, it would be real nice sometimes not to have to type out every single word.
    08-26-08 09:35 PM
    Hmmm, I like being able to type out all the words. My Curve completes contractions for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-08 09:37 PM
    SureType's purpose is to aid in the speed/performance of typing on a non-qwerty keypad. The logic is that since the Curve has a full qwerty keypad, such a feature to aid in typing isn't all that necessary.
    yeah! a little love for Suretype! 'Bout time
    SureType's purpose is to aid in the speed/performance of typing on a non-qwerty keypad. The logic is that since the Curve has a full qwerty keypad, such a feature to aid in typing isn't all that necessary.
    it is for people with slow, fat thumbs! I found I typed much faster on my Pearl.
    08-26-08 09:43 PM
    not available on the curve as stated above. Although I did have this question on a call one at work. After some research of the matter for VZW anyway, I noted you can have sure type on a curve for the following languages.

1. Arabic
    2. Russian
    08-26-08 09:46 PM
    Hmmm, I like being able to type out all the words. My Curve completes contractions for me.

Yes, mine finishes contractions, too. You can program certain words in AutoText.
    08-26-08 10:36 PM

thats good enough for me
    08-26-08 10:38 PM
    QWERTY + AutoText > SureType

Any day of the week IMO
    08-26-08 10:46 PM
    I can use suretype on my laptop, so I can post more replies on here lol
    08-26-08 11:19 PM
    I can use suretype on my laptop, so I can post more replies on here lol

hahahaha

i hear that
    08-26-08 11:21 PM