All of the sudden last Friday my BB stopped getting my work Outlook emails. I tried waiting a few days and still nothing. I decided to do a restore today and still nothing. What should I do? I don't even remember how I set it up in the first place!

Thanks!
    08-24-09 06:45 PM
    Are you on a corporate device or personal? If personal go to the e-mail setup icon on your device to set it up or go to BlackBerry Internet Service if you created a login
    08-24-09 06:47 PM
    Thanks.

It is a personal device that I want to set up. However, when I go to the set-up wizard it asks for a password which I do not have or to set-up with desktop manager, which I do. I am just not sure what to do next.

I also somehow deleted my icon for the internet browser and am trying to get that back.
    08-25-09 01:48 PM
    it sounds like you may of lost your service books. you can restote them if you did a backup of them.
    08-25-09 03:57 PM
    Call verizon and get your password from them to your email account. when logged in you will see an option to send service books. Your browser will be back when you get the books..
    08-25-09 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD