Hey guys,

My phone's been throwing fits lately-extremely slow (the hourglass will appear and take minutes to even access the menu or select an app), frequently giving me an, "uncaughtexception-out of memory" error followed shortly by a nice white screen with "reset" highlighted in black which then takes 10 minutes or so to restart and even erased all the data off my memory card that I had no problems with prior to my phone acting up. I've tried to run verify/repair utility on it via disk utility on my computer (I have a mac) but to no avail. Now whenever I connect my phone to my computer, the computer recognizes it but about 30 seconds later in says it was improperly removed but Blackberry Desktop Manager still recognizes it... This all started shortly after I tried to update my Blackberry Desktop Manager a few weeks ago and I've sucked it up and dealt with it since then but it's just too annoying as I am constantly relying on it for emails during the day. Has anyone else experienced this type of Blackberry behavior or have any suggestions for me?
    09-28-10 01:55 AM
    Find a PC, backup your data, wipe the phone. Re-install the OS, restore data.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-10 06:57 AM
    What's your free mem?
    09-28-10 08:57 AM
    Thanks for the responses guys, I ended up leaving my phone plugged in to my computer all night and it finally started to cooperate a little. I was able to back everything up and then fully erased the memory card and restore everything. It's working better now. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll be back if (when) I have any more problems.
    09-28-10 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD