Hello all!!... Just wondering if anyone knows any sites that are blackberry friendly that play streaming radio and video?.. I used to have vtap on my Q and mobile stream center that supported windows, but now looking for something similar that will support a BlackBerry 8310 or for BlackBerrys in General...
    Thanks!!
    03-19-08 03:56 PM
    blueapple.mobi

03-19-08 03:57 PM
    Hello all!!... Just wondering if anyone knows any sites that are blackberry friendly that play streaming radio and video?.. I used to have vtap on my Q and mobile stream center that supported windows, but now looking for something similar that will support a BlackBerry 8310 or for BlackBerrys in General...
    Thanks!!

No sites for streaming radio but you can sign up for XM radio under your streaming music icon.
    03-19-08 07:52 PM
    I can't see what carrier your with but Sprint has Sprint TV and Sprint music that does streaming?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-08 08:07 PM
    Thx mzshey2x!!
    03-20-08 03:41 PM
    I've tried blueapple.mobi on my BB Curve and it didn't work.

03-26-08 11:36 AM
    I've tried blueapple.mobi on my BB Curve and it didn't work.

On the curve, you have to save it then you can view it.
    03-26-08 11:41 AM
    On the curve, you have to save it then you can view it.
    That's not true at all. I've watched many videos on there without saving them.
    03-26-08 11:50 AM
    Mmm.. yeah, I've watched them on my BB w/ out saving.
    03-26-08 11:57 AM
    I've tried to view videos on blueapple.mobi and it always says there's an error prior to viewing. Any other suggestions?
    03-27-08 07:08 PM
    Could be low on memory, try a battery pull and retry blueapple.mobi.

03-27-08 10:57 PM
    Same thing for my Curve. I've tried numerous battery-pulls as well..

03-27-08 11:09 PM
    When I said that you had to save, that's just what most Curve owners say they have to do to view them. Maybe they had to save because memory was low on their BB.

03-27-08 11:28 PM
    I did battery pulls, saved it...nothing. Oh well. Maybe there is another site out there.
    I'll be glad when RIM makes a blackberry that provides video recording and streaming so we wouldn't have to go thru this nonsense. LOL
    04-01-08 12:00 AM
    I've done the battery pulls...all that. That blueapple.mobi **** is garbage. It doesn't work.
    Too much aggravation. I'm just going to switch to a smartphone that supports videosteaming without all the headache. Blackberrys are overrated.
    04-07-08 05:55 PM
    I have a question, and yes I am new to BB. Can someone tell me (preferably a seasoned vet) can I watch videos on my BB Curve 8320 with Tmo service? Specifically, can I watch videos from sites like YouTube? Everytime I click on a video to watch I get an error message " A problem occured while trying to render the page". Is this a YouTube problem or a browser issue.
    04-07-08 06:21 PM
    I think I answered my own question. It looks like OS 4.5 will address this problem (if they ever release it)
    04-07-08 06:34 PM
    blueapple.mobi

I use this and it works perfect on my 8310 curve... Im so happy i can watch youtube video
    04-07-08 06:56 PM
    Does anyone know if you choose to open and not save the video, where does it temp save, and is it erased after leaving the app? or is this something that we will have to search and delete?
    BTW, I use bluapple....it seems like it works the majority of the time.. I think that when you search it brings all youtube video as option, but i don't think that all that show "avail" are converted.
    04-08-08 07:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD