Hi all, I have been running os 4.5.0.131 since sprint released it for download. It was working good but now, no matter what im doing; when a call comes in and I answer it; it delays for a second or so before answering. To make matters worse if i'm in the music player listening to music when the call comes in I can answer the call, then hang up but it wont restart my music or allow me to play the current song. Most of the time I can't play any song until I do a battery pull. I can highlight the play button but pressing it wont play anything.I have 43.9mb file free memory, I keep no text messages or emails on the phone, I don't have the face book or my space app installed. I am running BB smart alarms pro, mobi reader, olivetree, yahoo messenger and some games. Any ideas as to why this is happening would be greatly appreciated. I searched for "media player problems" but to no avail.
    05-21-09 11:14 PM
    I've heard of the answer lag issue before. Have you tried a battery pull for the Media Player problem? Phone on, pull battery, wait 30 seconds, reinstall battery.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 11:26 PM
    Yeah i've tried a battery pull. When this happens nothing but a battery pull will fix it. Its weird cuzz it didn't do this for 2 months after the update to 4.5.0.131......maybe its some kind of carrier issue. my emails aren't instant push any more and every time i backup my phone through DM i lose all my 3rd party apps. Its starting to get ridiculous.
    05-22-09 01:05 AM
    every time i backup my phone through DM i lose all my 3rd party apps. Its starting to get ridiculous.
    AFAIK you will ALWAYS lose 3rd party apps when you back up through DM unless you specifically back up the 3rd party apps using the directions from here on CB.com. Many of the forum moderators have the links for this info in their sigs. I backup my 3rd party apps every three days along with my regular phone backup and I have never lost a third party app.
    05-22-09 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD