I've downloaded the same file to my PC once before but I removed it when I got it installed on my phone. I'm replacing that phone now and want to put 4.5 on the new phone.

Well...when I go to download the OS back to my PC it shows up no where. I tried 3 times....i go to the link that's posted on the sticky thread here, select my device, select the download software link, fill out all the personal info crap, agree to the TOU, click dowload button, click run (it runs for about 25-30min), do the installer thing for another 10min or so...then I can't find the app anywhere....I'm about to scream...halp
    10-17-08 10:25 AM
    did you try searching the computer for the file name, or initially saving it to the desktop?
    10-17-08 10:26 AM
    I searched by file name, part of the file name...everything... So on the 3rd try, instead of hitting run, i hit save to desktop. That still took forever to download. Then from the file on the desktop I finished everything. Same result...its like my PC is saying...ummmm no...dont want that file, lmao
    10-17-08 10:33 AM
    restart your computer...
    10-17-08 10:34 AM
    I'm not home right now...I guess I'll try more troubleshooting when I get off work.
    10-17-08 10:38 AM
    lol, we'll be here for ya!
    10-17-08 10:41 AM
    I know you will! You guys are the bomb! LMFAO
    10-17-08 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD