Every time I reboot my phone a call that I made over 3 months ago, and had deleted from my call log (and which I delete each time this happens again) comes back into my call log. No matter what I've tried it just keeps coming back and I have to delete it from the list again. It's not a number that I have stored in my phone for a contact, either. It's just a number that I called one time. This doesn't happen with any other phone numbers or contacts, it's just this one particular number. I can't figure it out. Please help because it's driving me crazy.
    06-23-11 08:46 AM
    Anyone have some kind of answer about this? It seriously pisses me off when it happens because the solution somehow escapes me.
    06-28-11 09:10 PM
    Open messages, press alt then p, highlight and delete.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-11 08:56 PM
    Open messages, press alt then p, highlight and delete.

That's the same thing as what I've already done with deleting the entry from the call log each time, but just to say it's been done I did that too - no effect, though.
    07-08-11 04:38 PM
    Wierd quirk SyKo, I would try adding it as a contact. Then delete it, you got nothing but that pesky number to lose. Keep us posted. Maybe someone else will get intrigued enough to pipe in.

07-08-11 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD