Ok, I have a bit of a strange issue, I will try and be as detailed as possible.

I have an 8320 that I would like to use on my school's wireless network. But I need to get the certificate for the network from my computer to the phone. I read about how to do this with the desktop manager. But the problem is my usb port on my phone is broken, wont charge or transfer date, and my computer doesn't have bluetooth. I use an 8330 to charge the batteries for the 8320. What I am wondering is possible, is if I can somehow get the certificate onto my media card via the 8330, and use it in the 8320? Or any other work around to getting this certificate? Thanks ahead of time for your help.
    03-13-09 11:46 AM
    I don't think you can put something like that onto your memory card. Is the USB charging port bent or it's just plain broken? USB data may be the only way to get certificates onto your device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 12:46 PM
    Its just plain broke, no charging or data.
    03-13-09 12:48 PM
    Sorry. You can either replace that part of the phone or maybe someone else will have another option. But as far as connectivity, I'm pretty sure USB is the only way--not bluetooth or anything else.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 12:55 PM
    I've got the certificate for my school's network but have no idea on how to install it and can't find it on the forums, btw my usb is working
    can anyone help?
    04-01-09 04:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD