I posted this in the mac forum below but have gotten no responses - thinking the mac forum gets less views - anyway, if anyone has any ideas about this please post because it makes me nervous! Entourage is like outlook for macs (i think it's part of the Office suite).

Hello all,

A curious thing has been happening with entourage which I believe correlates with the time I got my bb curve. I have 2 e-mail accounts set up, one is gmail, one through my a .edu account from my college webmail. I have noticed on my mac that when entourage does its usual 10 minute check for e-mail, I get a popup message that around 150 messages are preparing to send. If I look in my outbox, they are there, all messages that came into my .edu account, all sent from my .edu account, with no recipient. Right now they ALL happen to be "modified" on 12/10 at 12:03 or 12:04, although still in the outbox. They do not appear in my school's e-mail web browser (there is no outbox and they are not in "sent items")...I know this was not just on 12/10 because it's been happening for about two month, so I guess at some point they successfully leave the outbox. These particular outbox e-mails went to my BB in the first place, and date as far back as mid-Nov. And entourage does not seem to be doing this with gmail.

Does this have something to do with the BB push e-mail? This never happened with my treo. I just want to make nothing fishy is going on with all my inbox messages going out SOMEWHERE...

anyone experienced something like this?

Thanks!
    12-20-07 11:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD