I just returned my Storm last night after having it for ten days and am back to my Curve. The whole experience was a bit of a bummer, but now I am so relieved to be using my Curve again.

The Storm is a beautiful phone, but it was a bit like having a really pretty Corvette with serious engine problems.

I might have endured the OS bugs until a better OS came out, but my primary dislike was trying to type on the thing. Sheesh. Talk about a loss of productivity. Normally it takes me 10-15 seconds to add a new appt. to my calendar. It was taking me two minutes on the Storm, Replying QUICKLY to an email? Forget it. And it just felt awkward holding it. Not a good one handed device, even in portrait mode.
    01-30-09 05:42 AM
    I'm in the same boat with you Got rid of my storm and I'm back with my Curve, couldn't be happier
    I have the Storm and have went back to the Curve. My Storm will be used as a $200 back-up/paper weight.
    01-30-09 05:48 AM
    I had the storm in fact I had four of them in a matter of 30 days, when the fourth one crapped out I decided enough was enough and opted for the curve, oddly enough I was 2 days past my worry free 30 days, but the folks at the local VZW store were jumping through hoops to make me happy due to all the problems i had with the storm, I basically walked out of the store with curve in hand money in my pocket and they gave me the 8gb micro from my storm and a case for the curve.....I was happy, and am very pleased with the curve, cant put it down. Cant wait till the 8900 reaches VZW.
    01-30-09 05:53 AM
    Maybe when it's time for my "upgrade", I'll try the curve!
    01-30-09 05:57 AM
    Curve Shortcuts:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/tip-...ortcuts-13131/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-09 06:25 AM
    good choice my man
    01-30-09 08:52 AM
    I have to say, after just one day with the Curve (after returning that POS Storm), I am TONS happier with a BlackBerry then I was. Like I said before, the Storm has the potential to be a great phone, but I did not shell out $200 for the phone and $30 for the data plan so I could beta test an operating system for RIM. The Curve runs GREAT and I am VERY happy I switched to it. Part of the reason I got the Curve was from all of the great posts here at CrackBerry.com. I'm a relative noob when it comes to the BB and I may not post much on the forums, but I read many of the posts here and you guys have all been extremely helpful!

Thanks!
    01-30-09 09:22 AM
    The funny thing is that I only 'like' the Storm when I am not using its 'full' potential. When I just use it to read email and answer phone calls, its OK, BUT when I try to check my bank account balance or any other web 'surfing,' I don't like it so much. This morning all I wanted to do was check to see how much my direct deposit was. I gave up and turned on my laptop!

I am on my 3rd Storm. I want a world phone, but if it doesn't work in the US, then what good is it?
    01-30-09 06:54 PM
    I ditched my storm the other day and went with the curve 8330... I really like this phone so much more than the storm... it to me is just the better of the two unless you just gotta have the touch screen...
    I am still getting used to the phone and all it can do... any suggestions feel free to hit on my bbm.
    31D37A68
    01-30-09 07:08 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD